With the onset of winter it is time to change your beauty and private label mink eyelashes habits or even the products that you use. You may want to put away your summery lip gloss and tanned complexion foundation. Now that winter is here, it’s time for some different beauty product options. Did you know that your skin and hair changes in the winter time as opposed to the other months of the year?
Your skin color will be paler from less time spent in the sun. Even if you use tanning salons, you will probably still notice a lighter skin tone this time of year. Your skin will also probably be drier as might be your scalp and hair. This will affect your beauty care needs.
This calls for important changes in your private label mink eyelashes and beauty product usage as well. Body care is important and there are so many different products out there. There are equally a large number of perfume products, hair products, makeup and more. When choosing beauty products, you don’t want to choose what is most popular at the time but what is best for you, your skin and beauty needs and your style. You also want to coordinate this with the time of the year for the best effects.
What Changes Does Your Beauty Routine Need During Winter?
You should never use the same foundation or base in winter that you used in summer. No matter who you are, your skin will be more pale in the winter months than in the warmer times of the year. Whatever kind of foundation you use, it is generally suggested that you look for a color that is close to the color of your neck. The number one makeup mistake is foundation that is too dark. One great option is Cover Girl Smoothers All Day Hydratingprivate label mink eyelasheske, $7, which moisturizes dry winter skin as well as evening out skin tone. It’s affordable so it’s not a big expense to change a couple of different times a year to help you match your color properly.
Some other things to keep in mind are that you probably won’t need as much blush since the winter weather will give you a natural glow. If you do use blush, you can probably use less and a lighter, sheer shade such as L’Oreal Translucide Sheer Blush for only $10. As you tend to be paler in the winter than you’d like and you’re missing that summer bronze, try using a bronzing product to recreate the same look. A carefully chosen shade of bronzing powder dusted over your nose, cheeks and forehead can brighten up the tone of your winter face. Just remember with bronzing powder that a little goes a long way so don’t apply too much.
Do Your Makeup Right
On the topic of makeup, what about your eyes? Many people choose to change their shade in the winter. This is a great time to experiment with something new and try some new colors. In the winter, you can wear shades that would normally be too intense in the summer months. You can try darker, smoky eyes with a natural lip color or go for darker, dramatic lips and a neutral eye shade. Winter is a great time for going bold with your eyes so try out some blacks and grays and even navy, dark green and burgundy.
Now what about your lips? Will you need a new shade for this season? When you are changing the rest of your private label mink eyelashes, you will likely want to change your lipstick shade as well. One thing you might want to remove is gloss. Winter winds can blow your hair onto glossy lips and cause your hair to be sticky. If you have short hair or tie your hair back or don’t mind taking this risk, then go ahead with the lip gloss. Scented, tinted glosses are a good option as many come with products to condition and protect your lips such as sunscreen, vitamin E, beeswax, cocoa seed butter, etc.
If you want to avoid lip gloss, you might try a nice cream color. You should probably avoid harsh reds and bright pinks this time of year but if you go with neutral tones on everything else, you can be a little darker in your lip color for a bold look.
Remember Your Body and Skin Care as Well
You should also remember your body care products. Winter weather tends to dry out the skin so use a good moisturizer. You will also want to use a daily moisturizer for your face before you apply your makeup. Also remember that there is sun, even in winter. In fact, some winter weather (such as snow) can make the sun’s rays even more intense so don’t forget your sunscreen.
You will want to watch your hair and scalp for dryness. If you are the type of person that frequently gets dry and brittle hair or has problems for dandruff, it will likely become more of a problem in winter.
Great Product Ideas
Here are five great beauty products to try out this winter. Are they worth it? We’re going to give you the scoop as to whether you should go for it or save yourself the hassle. These products have received some of the best reviews for makeup ratings and if you are looking for the best beauty products this winter, you can’t go far wrong with these:
- Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Age Defying Liquid Make-Up – This private label mink eyelashes from Cover Girl features Olay skin care ingredients and while designed for women aged 30 and up, it is great for any age especially during the winter months that can be a bit challenging on your skin.
- Rimmel London Cool Shine Lipstick- Here is a great lipstick option from Rimmel London that is hot for winter lips. This revolutionary lipstick is made with 25% pure water and has a gel-based formula with virtually no wax. Your lips will look smoother and stay hydrated through winter weather.
- Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Liquid Satin- This sexy, luxurious perfume will be the first thing you want to put on out of the shower and before slipping into bed at night. Liquid satin will leave you smelling and feeling great through those chilly winter days and nights.
- Dove Colour Care- The same Dove that knows how to treat your skin right has a great product for your hair as well. If you color your hair, you know it can become dry and damages, especially in the winter but this hair care line is the perfect solution for your lovely locks.
- L’Oreal Solar Expertise Milk Spray-Mist- A perfect, travel-sized easy to use sun care product for anyone to use. This milk spray mist fits right in your pocket so you can use it when you need it. Perfect for all those busy winter activities.
Article Source: xvhair