Milla Jovovich and Sarah private label mink eyelashes were among the many private label mink eyelashes on the red carpet at the 2012 Academy Awards that opted for the classic sexy, sophisticated Smokey eye.
Like many of you, I love the look of a Smokey eye, but I was intimidated with wearing one because I thought it would be really hard to apply the proper colors for my skin tone and I was afraid my “Smokey” peepers to look like I was knocked out by Rocky Balboa.
However, after much research and a few trial and runs, the sexy, sultry Smokey Eye is not that hard to create.
With these 7 keys to creating the perfect Smokey eye, you will learn how to bring out your eyes without going too overboard.
First, here are a few things I would suggest:
· Use eye colors that look best with your skin’s natural undertone.
· The best smoky eye is one that radiates warmth.
· If your skin is cool, the veins in your forearms arms look bluer, you should be rocking cool colors like grays to blacks.
· If the veins in your forearms look greener, you’re a warm tone and you want to rock browns to darker browns.
Now on with the Smokey Eyes Look
1. Prepare your eyes:
You want to first create a nice base to begin building your eye color. I always suggest using an eye primer because it extends wear of eye color and helps prevent the eye color from creasing and smudging. I love using the Mary Kay eye primer because I use it every day and it lasts me for 6 to 8 months.
2. Lining your eyes:
Line both the top and bottom rims with an eye pencil. Use a Heavy line the top of the eye and do a small line underneath paying close attention to going into the lash line itself.
3. Adding shadow:
· With an angled eye shadow brush, soften and smudge the edges of the pencil line. A Smokey eye is pairing a lighter base with the darker hue; I prefer a cream color for my base, as I am a cool tone. Depending on your skin tone, warm or cool, these colors will vary.
· Sweep a light, and/or shimmery shadow over the lids to your brow bone. Now, using the darker eye shadow shade, blend in color starting at your lash line, blending up, stopping the deep color at the crease. Make sure to blend color into the lash line so the eye liner disappears. The most important key here is to blend, blend, and blend.
Add a couple coats of mascara for more of an impact.You’ll want to apply a few private label mink eyelashes of mascara so lashes are thick and dark.
5. Clean up:
Brush away any shadow that has fallen below the eye. Make sure to clean up any areas that have smeared.
Use a shimmery bronzer to help add warmth to your face. Apply the color on the apples of your cheeks, the bridge of your nose. You can also use your bronzer around your neck and décolleté area.
Finish off with nude lips. When applying strong vibrant private label mink eyelashes, like Smokey eyes, you want to place the focus on either your eyes or lips, never both.
With these 7 simple steps to creating a Smokey eye look, you will be red carpet ready like the gorgeous celebrities at the academy awards, without having to pay for an expensive private label mink eyelashes artist.
Brandy Stamper, Direct Sales and Beauty Consultant
Article Source: xvhair